International center for molecular Allergology
Ubaydullayev Bekzod Shavkatovich
Director of International center for molecular Allergology
Resolution No. 865 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan established the International Center for Molecular Allergology under the Ministry of Innovation Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- development of innovative technologies in the field of diagnostics of allergic diseases using ultramodern biological microchips, as well as the treatment and prevention of such diseases;
- the creation and implementation of an “allergic passport” of the patient, including information about the existing allergic disease, indicating the types of allergens, as well as other necessary information about preventing the risk of developing emergency conditions;
- carrying out aerobiological monitoring of pollen from allergenic plants and dusting forecasting, followed by informing the population, creating a calendar for the flowering of allergenic plants;
- adaptation and gradual introduction in the food industry of world standards of food labeling for the presence of the risk of anaphylactic reactions;
- organizing and facilitating research in the field of molecular allergology;
- development of curricula for advanced training of doctors and methodical literature on molecular allergology;
- implementation of advanced training and retraining of specialists in the field of molecular allergology on a contractual basis;
- creating the necessary conditions for the involvement of young scientists and foreign experts in the field of molecular allergology;
- participation in the development of forms of international cooperation, implementation, jointly with foreign partners, of scientific, technical and innovative projects for the development of molecular allergology, including through attracting grants from international programs and funds.