Management of commercialization of transfer of scientific technologies and developments
Babaxanov Djamoliddin Yandirovich
Head of management of commercialization of transfer of scientific technologies and developments
+998 (71) 203-32-23
Internal number: 501
The department of commercialization and transfer of scientific technologies and developments is responsible for commercialization of local results of intellectual activity with the highest economic effects with their implementation in the relevant sectors of economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Additionally, the department realizes transfer of foreign technologies and developments as a means of accelerating economic and innovative growth of the country.
- Interaction with scientific research institutions of the Academy of Science for research to develop products and technologies oriented at practical result and forming roadmaps for these developments. The ranking of academic scientific institutions is determined based on indicators of commercialization of the results of scientific and scientific - technical activity.
- Creating industry expert groups in various areas of science with the involvement of domestic entrepreneurs and foreign experts for examination of economic efficiency of the results of scientific and scientific-technical activities for further commercialization;
- Selection of scientific developments introduced by scientific research institutions for their further commercialization and implementation in sectors of economy;
- Consultation for authors of developments in order to obtain international and other patents, license technologies and other necessary documents confirming their intellectual property right for domestic innovative developments and contributing to their promotion to world markets.
Division of scientific developments selection
Main functions include:
- selection of scientific developments introduced by scientific research institutes for further consideration in the relevant divisions of the Ministry for decision regarding implementation of these developments in relevant sectors of economy and commercialization;
- cooperation with authors of the results of scientific and innovative activity in consultation about filing documents for participation in contests;
- organization of collection of developments for identifying potentially commercializable technologies and developments;
- interaction with academic scientific institutions, forming roadmaps for commercialization of the results of intellectual activity regarding each development for further commercialization and their implementation in the relevant sectors of economy.
Division of patents and licensing
The division is reponsible for cooperation and simplification of patents and licensing agreements in commercialization of developments and innovative technologies, investigation of patents - licensing systems of developed countries and introducing them in our country.
Main functions include:
- Participation in design and implementation of single patent and licensing policy of the country;
- Creation of single data base of registered patents and protected results of innovative activity;
- Methodological administration, coordination and control of performance of structural divisions regarding inventions and patent- licensing work;
- Propaganda of scientific - technical achievements;
- Enhancement of the level of preparation of specialists and developers in the sphere of patents and licensing.